Offer - Belvita Milk & Cereal Breakfast Biscuit 300g
At belVita, we're passionate about breakfast biscuits. That's why we worked in harmony with our farming partners to source 5 of the finest wholegrains1. Baked together through our gentle baking process, these selected and nutritious grains are transformed to become tasty breakfast biscuits. They're the only breakfast biscuits proven to slowly release carbohydrates over 4 hrs, as part of a balanced breakfast.
Made with wholegrain, Source of Vitamin E and B1, Magnesium and Iron, Source of Fibre, Rich in Cereals, No colours or preservatives
1At least 5 wholegrains
Energy for the whole morning**
**belVita breakfast biscuits have a high content of slowly digestible starch, which is a slow release carbohydrate. Consumption of foods high in slowly digestible starch raises blood glucose concentration less after a meal compared to foods low in slowly digestible starch.
And this is proven in several scientific studies with belVita breakfast biscuits.
4h slow release carbohydrates*
*belVita biscuits in a balanced breakfast regularly release carbohydrates over 4 hours
To get your day off to a good start, try a balanced, yet absolutely delicious breakfast with belVita.
4 belVita breakfast biscuits (for slow release carbohydrates)
+ a plain dairy product (for your calcium intake)
+ a fruit (for vitamins)
+ a tea or a coffee (for your hydration)
It will provide you 20%-25% of your daily needs as per nutrition recommendation.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Best Before: see top of pack.
May contain traces of eggs, peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds
Country of Origin
Carton box recyclable
No colours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Biscuits Made with Wholegrain Cereals, Milk and Added Vitamins and Minerals.
Contains 11 grams wholegrain cereals per serving (50g).
A 50 g serving contains 15 % of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) of Vitamin E, B1, Magnesium and Iron.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, May Contain Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, Contains Oats, Contains Rye, May Contain Sesame, Contains Soya, Contains Spelt, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cereals 69.6 % [Wheat Flour 47 %, Wholegrain Cereals 22.6 % (Oat Flakes 6.3 %, Wholegrain Wheat Flour 6.2 %, Whole Crushed Buckwheat 4.3 %, Wholegrain Barley Flour 2.8 %, Wholegrain Rye Flour 2 %, Wholegrain Spelt Flour 1 %)], Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate), Whole Milk Powder 0.8 % (Equivalent Whole Milk 7.1 %), Emulsifiers (E 472e, Soya Lecithin), Minerals (Magnesium Carbonates, Elemental Iron), Salt, Flavourings, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vitamins [Vitamin E, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)]
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100 g||%** / 100 g||1 biscuit (12.5 g)||%** / 12.5 g||%* / 1 biscuit (12.5 g)||%* / 4 biscuits (50 g)|
|Energy||1855 kJ||232 kJ|
|440 kcal||55 kcal||3 %||11 %|
|Fat||14.5 g||1.8 g||3 %||10 %|
|of which saturates||1.4 g||0.2 g||1 %||4 %|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||8.4 g||3 %||13 %|
|of which sugars||20 g||2.5 g||3 %||11 %|
|of which starch||47 g||5.9 g||-|
|Fibre||6.5 g||0.8 g||-|
|Protein||7.9 g||1.0 g||2 %||8 %|
|Salt||0.83 g||0.10 g||2 %||7 %|
|Vitamin E||3.6 mg||30 %||0.45 mg||4 %|
|Thiamin||0.33 mg||30 %||0.04 mg||4 %|
|Magnesium||112 mg||30 %||14 mg||4 %|
|Iron||4.2 mg||30 %||0.52 mg||4 %|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|** Nutrient Reference Value|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-May-2016 at 05:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.