Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing 400g
With Betty you get perfect icing every time.
For further recipe ideas and advice visit
- Brands: Betty Crocker
Store in a cool, dry place before opening. Once opened seal and refrigerate any remaining icing for up to 30 days for future creations!
Best before: see base of tub
Ready To Use:
· Stir room temperature icing.
· Brush all the crumbs off the cake.
· Spread the icing evenly on the cooled cake.
· Cover and refrigerate any remaining icing (best if used within 30 days).
Contains enough to cover and fill 9" (23cm) round sandwich cake or cover up to 32 cupcakes.
Preparation and Usage
3 steps to fabulous icing . . .
1 Pop the top - it's ready to use! Make sure it's at room temperature for the perfect finish.
2 Stir the icing with a rounded knife.
3 Spread over your cooled Betty Crocker™ cake for an instant beautifying treatment.
Bake it yours
Add extra "mmm" to your muffins and cupcakes by swirling with Chocolate Fudge Icing and topping with a glace cherry or nuts.
Ready to spread Each tub contains enough icing to cover and fill an 8" cake (serves 12) or cover up to 27 cupcakes.
Return To Address
UK 0800 783 5907
ROI Tel: 1800 535 115
General Mills UK Ltd,
PO Box 363,
Country of Origin
General Mills UK Ltd,
PO Box 363,
Packing - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Made in Greece
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (8.5%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers: E471, E435, E481, Salt, Preservative: E202, Stabiliser: E450, Acidity Regulators: E330, E524
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||1/12 (33g)** of tub||%*|
|of which saturates||9.0g||3.0g||15%|
|of which sugars||57.2g||18.9g||21%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)|
|**Enough to cover and fill a 1/12 of a sandwich cake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2017 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.