Offer - Birds Eye Field Fresh Country Mix Frozen 690g
Our Country Mixed Vegetables are picked and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste. A hearty portion is the ideal accompaniment to a roast dinner. Alternatively, try adding some to a vegetable casserole - healthy and filling for a weekday night. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
One 160g serving of Birds Eye Country Mixed Vegetables provides two of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
Birds Eye™ Forever Food
Working for a sustainable future
At Birds Eye, we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we work sustainably with our partners & suppliers to deliver you the freshest and most nutritious vegetables possible, today and in the future.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balance diet, and helping everyone to reduced food waste.
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.; Hob - From Frozen. Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 mins.
Drain and serve. Season to taste.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, Microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (approximately 1 serving).
1. Place the Mixed Vegetables in a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on Full Power: 650W/B 5 1/2mins, 750W/D 5mins, 850W/E 4 1/2 mins.
4. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Preparation and Usage
A hearty portion of our Country Vegetables is the perfect partner to your favourite pie and mash recipe.
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Broccoli (25%), Cauliflower (25%), Carrot (25%), Peas (25%)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (160g) Microwaved Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||166kJ||260kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.2g||0.3g|
|- of which Sugars||3.1g||5.0g|
|Vitamin A||591µg 591% RI*||945µg 118% RI*|
|Vitamin C||22mg 28/% RI*||35mg 44% RI*|
|Folic Acid||48µg 24% RI*||75µg 38% RI*|
|*Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2015 at 01:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.