Offer - British Beef Mince (typically 10% fat) Waitrose 454g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per kg: £8.79
The pack will contain a level of air to provide a cushion which protects the meat through transit. The height of the `pillow' can vary from pack to pack due to natural variances. This has no adverse effect on the meat itself and you can still expect the same high quality Waitrose meat no matter the height of the dome.
Collagen/meat protein ratio under 15%.
Percentage of fat content under 10%.
From a long-established group of carefully selected British beef farmers and suppliers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards
High quality beef, expertly prepared and matured for tenderness and flavour from prime cattle reared on a forage based diet
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming
We're always looking for ways to reduce our environmental impact. Which is why we're now using new packaging on a selection of our fresh meat. It reduces the amount of plastic by more than 50% and gives you the same outstanding quality product, with benefits that include:
Easier to store
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 24-26 minutes.
Remove all packaging. Place the mince in a frying pan and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned. Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat for the remaining time and simmer gently, stirring occasionally until thoroughly cooked. We recommend that all minced beef should be cooked thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Per 100g Energy 711kJ 170kcal
Produced from British beef
Collagen / meat protein ratio under 15%
Percentage of fat content under 10%
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|Energy||711kJ / 170kcal|
|of which saturates||4.5g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
Florentine and Pig are eating lunch in the garden today and these bitesize burgers are just the ticket. This is one of their favourite things to make and Pig especially loves the tomato salsa! A firm favourite in Florentine and Pig's cottage, these burgers are quick and easy to make and loved by children throughout the land. A great recipe to keep up your sleeve for those tea time emergencies! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
For a crowd pleasing burger, look no further! This easy to make, reliable recipe means it is the perfect everyday meal. The Original Tabasco brings out the flavour, and you will wonder how you could ever make a burger without it!
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends.
We've made meatballs and pasta even easier to serve to a crowd by sticking it all in a dish and simply baking in the oven before serving. This is homely comfort grub at its best and you can make it ahead of time and even keep it in the fridge overnight ready to go for when you need it! For more tasty SORTED recipes like this one just visit www.sortedfood.com!
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.