Offer - Cauldron Original Tofu Block 396g
over 1 week *
Tofu has the amazing ability to absorb the flavours of the ingredients it is cooked with. It is high in protein and incredibly versatile. Use in soups, stir-fries and curries. It's perfect for adventurous cooks who love to try different recipes and flavours from the far east.
For more advice on storing tofu visit our website above.
Not Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Stir Fry - From Chilled. To cook... 6 mins
Draining and pressing will give extra firmness to the tofu - this is especially good for stir fries, curries etc. To do this remove packaging, drain the tofu well and wrap in layers of kitchen roll. Press the tofu block between two chopping boards and weight with a heavy pan or cookery book for at least 10 minutes - the longer you press, the firmer the texture. For best results, stir fry in a little oil for 6 mins, then add your favourite sauce and vegetables - serve and enjoy! These are cooking guidelines only.
Preparation and Usage
This product can be eaten straight from the pack.
Return To Address
We'd love to know what you think...
Cauldron Consumer Care,
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Tel. No: 0845 7413 666
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Pack - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing. Once opened keep covered in chilled water which should be changed daily and eat within 2 days.
Made in the Netherlands
EU Organic - CONTROLE NL-BIO-01, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Cereals Containing Gluten, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Soybeans* (35.8%), Firming Agent: Calcium Sulphate, *Produced under Organic Standards
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||as sold Per 100g||as sold Per 1/4 pack|
|of which saturates||1.2g||1.2g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.7g|
|No. of servings: 4|
A tasty dinner option from the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan.
A fabulous, light summer dessert recipe. Other berries would work well too, such as blueberries and strawberries.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Mar-2017 at 01:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.