Chappie Dog Tin Original 1.26kg
Healthy Skin & Coat - CHAPPIE® contains essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3 & 6, known to help support skin & coat health
Vitality - CHAPPIE® contains everything your dog needs to keep him full of vitality
Health digestion - CHAPPIE® contains chicken which is gentle on your dog's sensitive stomach, whilst natural fibres actively contribute to healthy intestinal function
Healthy Bones - CHAPPIE® contains calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy bones
The world's leading authority on pet care and nutrition
- Brands: Chappie
Preparation and Usage
Body weight (kg): 5, can/day: 1/4, kcal: 370
Body weight (kg): 10, can/day: 1/2, kcal: 620
Body weight (kg): 20, can/day: 3/4, kcal: 1040
Body weight (kg): 30, can/day: 1, kcal: 1410
Body weight (kg): 40, can/day: 1 1/4, kcal: 1750
You might need to adjust the amount of food according to the level of activity, breed and age of your dog. Allow for a transition phase when switching diet.
How to feed your dog? Please contact our Consumer Careline.
Fresh water should always be available. Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Return To Address
Get in touch by writing to us at Freepost Mars Consumer Care
For help & advice call free Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
0800 738 800 Careline (UK Residents Only)
In the Republic of Ireland, please phone: Lo-call 1800 812 315
GB - Mars Petcare UK,
IRL - Mars Ireland Consumer Care,
PO Box 3856,
Country of Origin
GB - Mars Petcare UK,
IRL - Mars Ireland,
PO Box 3856,
Full Product Name:
Complete pet food for adult dogs.
Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 14% Whitefish), Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Oils and Fats, Minerals, Herbs
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Omega 3 fatty acids:||6.8|
|Omega 6 fatty acids:||2.7|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin A:||7805 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||160 IU|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.21 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||8.6 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||52.3 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 12-Oct-2015 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.