Cooks' Ingredients Basil 25g
2 days guaranteed *
34p per 10g
Oregano. Also an essential ingredient in Italian cookery, a spicy aromatic herb and a perfect addition to tomato, chilli, garlic and onion dishes
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
Wonderfully aromatic, basil is widely used in Italian cookery and especially with tomato based dishes. For fullest flavour, simply tear the leaves and add raw to salads or to hot dishes during cooking
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Wash before use. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming - From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sometimes there is nothing more delicious than a fresh homemade pesto. The smell of all that freshly chopped basil is almost intoxicating, and very good for you. Pine nuts and olive oil provide a richness which, combined with the taste of Parmesan, make a good pesto feel like a real indulgence. Mix into a bowl of fresh pasta or simply serve on top of mozzarella and tomato, and you will feel transported to your own private Mediterranean.
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
A simple recipe, this delicious sausage casserole with fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables, will help keep your family warm.
1 hr 5 mins
Packed with some of our favourite superfoods, at under 300 calories this incredibly healthy salad is even suitable for those on the 5:2 diet.
Use the Tabasco sauce to add a smokey flavour, without the heat. If you have the time, you can make your own pizza base, to give it a proper homemade feeling.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.