Offer - Daylesford Organic 4 Beef Burgers 454g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£9.52 per kg
These burgers are made with our award-winning pedigree Aberdeen Angus beef to our very special recipe - we love them with our spicy tomato ketchup and a thick slice of our famous award-winning cheddar.
- Our animals roam freely on our farm's organic pastures, and feed on the organic crops we grow ourselves.
- We never use herbicides or artificial fertilisers.
- Our beef has won both a 2010 Soil Association award and a 2010 Great Taste Award.
Daylesford farmshop: (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
Our love for food inspires us to go further
We've been farming organically for over 35 years, meaning our animals enjoy their natural grass and forage-based diet, growing into strong and healthy animals, free from unnecessary chemicals, antibiotics and GM feed.
We choose British breeds who thrive in their native landscape and encourage healthy biodiversity on our farm. We avoid waste of any kind, so manure and kitchen waste compost are returned to the soil as rich natural fertilisers. We have even built our own abattoir to ensure the highest animal welfare and reduced food miles, which results in better tasting meat, and we spread our message far beyond the boundaries of our own fields.
Each step of our journey is made with conscience, and a love for food.
The pedigree Aberdeen Angus photographed on our farm, are one of three breeds of cattle we raise. Because we work with the seasons, occasionally we'll source from carefully selected local organic farmers, who we know and trust.
Tell us what you think of this meat, ask us about organic farming or show us a picture if you tried one of our recipes from Daylesford.com
Find us on facebook, twitter and instagram @Daylesfordfarm
Keep refrigerated 0-5°C. Consume within the use by date. Once pack is opened use on the same day. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted. Use By: see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled. For perfectly cooked, juicy burgers our head chef recommends:
Preheat grill to a medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill rack for 10-14 minutes. Turn regularly until the juices run clear, with no pink meat.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. For perfectly cooked, juicy burgers our head chef recommends:
Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Preheat pan until searing hot. Seasoned with salt and pepper. Place burgers into the pan for 10-14 minutes, turning regularly until the juices run clear with no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Wash hands, knives and surfaces thoroughly before and after preparing raw meat.
Delicious in a soft roll with slowly sautéed onions & our sweet heritage tomato & chilli jam.
Country of Origin
Daylesford near Kingham,
Packing - Recyclable
Organic Pastured 4 Beef Burgers
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non EU Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Minced Beef (92%), Breadcrumbs, Water*, Sea Salt*, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid*), Black Pepper, Ground Ginger, Breadcrumbs: Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate*, Iron*, Niacin* Thiamin*) Salt*, Yeast*, *Non-Organic
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g||as sold per 114g burger|
|Energy||830 kJ||947 kJ|
|199 kcal||226 kcal|
|of which saturates||5.4g||6.1g|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
Top burgers with a spoonful of this guacamole-style sauce and turn your barbecue into a lively Mexican feast
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.