Daylesford Organic 4 Beef Burgers 454g
2 days guaranteed *
£14.30 per kg
Our love for food inspires us to go further
We've been farming organically for over 35 years, meaning our animals enjoy their natural grass and forage-based diet, growing into strong and healthy animals, free from unnecessary chemicals, antibiotics and GM feed.
We choose British breeds who thrive in their native landscape and encourage healthy biodiversity on our farm. We avoid waste of any kind, so manure and kitchen waste compost are returned to the soil as rich natural fertilisers. We have even built our own abattoir to ensure the highest animal welfare and reduce food miles, which results in better tasting meat, and we spread our message far beyond the boundaries of our own fields.
Each step of our journey is made with a conscience, and a love for food.
Tell us what you think of this meat, ask us about organic farming or show us a picture if you tried one of our recipes from daylesford.com
The pedigree Aberdeen Angus photographed on our farm, are one of three breeds of cattle we raise. Because we work with the seasons, occasionally we'll source from carefully selected local organic farmers, who we know and trust.
Keep refrigerated 0-5°C. Consume within the use by date. Once pack is opened use on the same day. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted. Use By: see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled. Preheat grill to a medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill rack for 10-14 minutes. Turn regularly until the juices run clear, with no pink meat.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Preheat pan until searing hot. Season with salt and pepper. Place burgers into the pan for 10-14 minutes, turning regularly until the juices run clear with no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Wash hands, knives and surfaces thoroughly before and after preparing raw meat.
Country of Origin
Daylesford near Kingham,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tasty & Succulent Organic Beef Raised on Lush Grass & Wild Forage
Keep refrigerated 0-5ºC. Consume within the use by date. Once pack is opened use on the same day. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Use By: see front of pack.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non EU Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Minced Beef (92%), Breadcrumbs, Water*, Sea Salt*, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid*), Black Pepper, Ground Ginger, Breadcrumbs: Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate*, Iron*, Niacin*, Thiamin*), Salt*, Yeast*, *Non-organic
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g||as sold per 114g burger|
|of which saturates||5.4g||6.1g|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
Top burgers with a spoonful of this guacamole-style sauce and turn your barbecue into a lively Mexican feast
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.