Offer - Deyongs Malmo 600gsm Bath Towel, Duckegg
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Further Reductions - Save 70%
The Malmo towel range is made from the finest Egyptian cotton. The cotton yarn is specially twisted, giving you a stronger and more beautifully executed finish, while improving the absorbency of the towel.
* 70cm x 120cm
* 600gsm Double Yarn
* Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel
Deyongs Ltd was established in 1846 and still family owned today. It is our aim to offer high quality textiles at affordable pricing.
Preparation and Usage
Items can be Machine washed at 40 Degrees and tumble dried. Always wash before use, wash dark and light colours seperately. Excessive use of fabric conditioners and softerners can reduce towel absorbency. Detergents that contain optical brightening agents can brighten whites but fade colours. Do not Dry Clean.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.