Offer - Finca Moncloa VdlT de Cadiz Cabernet Sauvignon & Syrah 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £10.49
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Amongst the white washed houses of Arcos de la Frontera, Andalucia, lies Finca Moncloa, a small vineyard owned by Gonzalez Byass. Applying expert knowledge of the local soils and climate, the Finca grows fruit with unique concentration and depth of flavour. Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grapes are hand selected and skilfully blended to create a velvety smooth, full bodied wine with complex flavours of ripe, red berry fruit, vanilla and spice.
Alc 14% Vol.
- Brands: Finca
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Andalusia
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine, IWSC
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz/Syrah, Merlot, Tempranillo
A full and luscious wine, aged in oak to give it fine vanilla notes which combine perfectly with spice and herbal characters and intense fruit with hints of coffee. Full bodied, with great structure and excellent length
Gonzalez Byass UK
Jose Manuel Pinedo
On the route of the `Pueblas Blancas in Andalucia, Arcos de la Frontera is considered to be one of the most beautiful towns in Spain. The area is generally associated with Sherry production, but in fact has a long forgotten tradition of making red wines, with records dating back to the 14th century.
The site in Arcos de la Frontera was chosen for its variety of soil types and higher altitude, and the resulting variation between night and daytime temperatures needed for controlled maturation of the fruit. The altitude, vineyard slopes and year-long sunshine produce grapes with intense concentration and aromas, and the tannins needed for ageing.
The grapes were pressed and macerated before being fermented in stainless steel vats. The wine was then transferred to young American and French oak barrels where it underwent malolactic fermentation and then aged for 9 months before blending and bottling.
Produced and Bottled by:
Gonzalez Byass S.A.,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.