Flora Buttery Spread 1kg
over 3 weeks *
*Sunflower oil naturally contains omega-6. Flora contains omega-3 & 6 which help to maintain normal cholesterol levels. The daily intake needed for maintaining a healthy cholesterol level and helping with normal growth and development of children is 2 g of omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid) and 10g of omega 6 (linoleic acid). Two portions (2x10g) of Flora a day contribute a significant amount to this. Enjoy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
It's great for 'make up' mash, 'cheer up' crumpets and 'don't those look yummy' peas.
Freepost ADM 3940,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Vegetable Oils in Varying Proportions (70%) (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Palm and Linseed), Water, Salt (1.5%), Buttermilk (12%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Natural Flavouring (contains Milk), Vitamins A and D, Colour (Carotene)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||2610 kJ/631 kcal||261 kJ/63 kcal||3 %|
|Fat||70 g||7 g||10 %|
|- of whichsaturates||15 g||1.5 g||8 %|
|- monounsaturates||21 g||2.1 g|
|- polyunsaturates||33 g||3.3 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.6 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|- of which sugars||0.6 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|Protein||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|Salt||1.5 g||0.15 g||3 %|
|Vitamin A||(100% NRV) 770 µg||(10% NRV) 77 µg|
|Vitamin D||(150% NRV) 7.5 µg||(15% NRV) 0.75 µg|
|Vitamin E||(190% NRV) 23 mg||(19% NRV) 2.3 mg|
|Omega 3 fatty acids #||6.1 g||0.61 g|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||27 g||2.7 g|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
|# From plant sources|
|* % of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 10g (pack contains 100 portions)|
This tasty sherpherd's pie recipe is perfect for family dinner times.
1 hr 45 mins
Delicious Dover Sole made with butter, black pepper and lemon. Perfect with new potatoes.
Succulent chicken breasts in a tangy marinade. Perfect with a jacket potato and salad.
A rich and luxurious bread and butter pudding.
1 hr 35 mins
This recipe is lovely but messy finger food, is there any better type of finger food? Perfect for sharing.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Mar-2015 at 00:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.