Garlic Waitrose 3 per pack
Full of flavour! Pale, purple and plump.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Label and net bag recyclable
Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes.
A tasty mid-week meal, the rich, gamey flavour of the duck works perfectly lively flavours of the orient.
Pesto is a great way to add some excitement to any dish. Try this recipe from Lactofree community member Mia Botcher that is quick, simple and healthy.
This recipe, or rather the method, was suggested to me by my agent Ed Victor, and so is known familiarly as Ed's Tender Rump. The method is this: instead of marinating the meat before cooking, you marinate it after; it really does keep it extraordinarily tender. Please feel free to play around with the herbs; I think Ed himself uses oregano rather than the thyme I love. I like this with broccoletti or those leggy tender-stem broccoli. A couple of packets, lightly cooked, drained, and sitting in the marinade after the beef's out and sliced, is the most heavenly accompaniment. And I can't tell you how good both steak and broccoli are cold later.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.