Offer - Happy Eggs Large Free Range Eggs 6 per pack
6 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
1 platinum & gold graded farms
2 higher welfare
3 enriched, natural diets
4 an active environment
We know that if we keep our girls happy they'll lay tasty eggs with rich golden yolks.
That's why our path to happiness ensures they have the highest standards of care.
We're always looking to take the next step so our girls are even happier.
The Happy Egg Co.
Keep eggs chilled after purchase to maintain freshness.
Store in a cool dry place or keep refrigerated after purchase.
Return To Address
The Happy Egg Co.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Happy Egg Co.,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Free range eggs
British Lion Quality Mark - The Lion mark is your guarantee that these are quality eggs laid by British hens vaccinated against salmonella, Freedom Food - RSPCA Assured - These free range eggs come from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.5g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
This dish is perfect for a light lunch dish or a delicious and impressive starter for a more lavish occasion. You can also prepare it in advance and keep it in the fridge - for example, you could make it the night before as a snack for lunchtime at work. Your workmates will certainly be jealous.
Great quality pork shines in this simple supper dish.
1 hr 25 mins
This is chocolate pudding by another name, though somehow it sounds better in Italian. But frankly, language is irrelevant here: we're talking pure, all-encompassing bliss. When you eat it cooled, it is like chocolate satin cream and almost shocking in its pleasurable intensity. But I love it straight out of the pan, too, when it is like the best hot chocolate you've ever had, in spoonable form.
Pancakes are perfect for breakfast, dessert or just when you have a craving for something delicious. Add a savoury topping to make a meal or sprinkle with something sweet for dessert.
This scrummy cherry cake with lemon yoghurt will work perfectly for tea or dessert.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.