Offer - Jus Rol Chilled Gluten Free Puff Pastry 280g
6 days guaranteed *
All our pastry sheets are rolled with baking paper which makes it easier for you to handle and you can use in the oven.
Not Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Oven cook - From Chilled. 1. Take out the fridge and remove from tha carton approximately 5 minutes before use. After this time, for best results, use immediately.
2. Remove from plastic wrap and unroll the pastry sheet.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 220ºC (200ºC for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 7, or at the temperature required in your recipe.
Preparation and Usage
Do not eat before baking.
The product should be eaten cooked.
Work Quickly, handle gently. This will keep your pastry cool, avoid stretching and reduce shrinkage in the oven.
The Finishing Touch, is a golden glaze.
Brush a little beaten egg over the top of your pastry before baking for a glorious sheen to the finished dish.
Return To Address
At Jus-Rol™ we love pastry and we hope you do too. To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
0800 028 0089 (UK only)
1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
Full Product Name:
Chilled uncooked gluten free puff pastry sheet
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC
Not suitable for freezing.
Made in EU for General Mills International Sarl, Switzerland
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oils and Fats (Palm, Rapeseed), Rice Flour, Pea Flour, Vegetables Fibres (Potatoes, Rice, Pea, Plantain, Psyllium), Thickeners: Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Alcohol, Salt, Buckwheat Flour, Natural Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent: Transglutaminase, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Per portion (50g)||%* (50g)|
|Energy||1423kJ / 341kcal||712kJ / 171kcal||9%|
|of which saturates||9.1g||4.5g||23%|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.5g||1%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Feb-2017 at 06:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.