Offer - Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 1 month *
Want perfectly seasoned, golden-brown chicken for dinner? Season with a Knorr Chicken Stock Cube for richer, deeper, fuller flavoured chicken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Place stock cube in a jug add 450ml (3/4 pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Alternatively add whole cube directly to dishes as a seasoning
Preparation and Usage
As a Stock:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water or add the cube directly into the dish.
As a Seasoning:
Why not try your chicken Marco style:
1) Crumble a Knorr Chicken Stock Cube into a small bowl and mix with 1-2 tsps of olive oil to make a paste.
2) Rub the paste over both sides of your chicken breast.
3) Pan-fry for 6-8 minutes on each side until golden brown and enjoy!
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Chicken Stock Cubes
Store in a cool, dry place
1 cube = 450ml stock
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal, Butter), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Chicken Fat (2%), Chicken (1%), Spices (Turmeric, Pepper, Celery Seeds), Flavourings, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Powder, Parsley, Caramel Syrup, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (= 1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.3g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.1g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/200kcal)|
|**1 portion = 100ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
These are also called pan-sticker dumplings as they stick to the pan, they are sticky and crunchy on the bottom and moist and tender on the top. Lovely as a starter, cold for picnics or hot canapés. Children will love making the pastry. If they like getting their hands dirty then they'll have a great time mixing the filling together. The first time children touch raw mince can produce mixed reactions (!) just make sure they wash their hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
This perfectly simple supper is ready in just 20 minutes. Deliciously creamy, serve with shredded cabbage stirred through mashed potato for a flavoursome meal to impress family and friends.
Swap the sausage for chicken thighs for a Provenҫal-style stew
1 hr 5 mins
Crackling has to be one of the best things known to man. This recipe takes a cheaper cut of pork and cooking for plenty of time so it becomes moist and succulent on the inside and creates the perfect crackling on top! Served with vegetables and an apple mash, this is one dish you won't want to miss. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2015 at 00:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.