Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 1 month *
- Brands: Knorr
Store in a cool, dry place
Place stock cube in a jug. Add 450ML (3/4 Pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Alternatively add crumble cube directly to dishes as a seasoning
Preparation and Usage
As a Stock:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water or add the cube directly into the dish.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Vegetable Stock 8 Cubes
Store in a cool, dry place
1 cube = 450ml stock
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder (2%), Carrots (1.5%), Herbs (Parsley, Tarragon), Spices (Celery Seeds, Garlic, Turmeric, Pepper, Parsley Roots), Tomato Powder (0.9%), Red Bell Pepper (0.2%), Caramel Syrup, Flavourings (contain Celery), Leek, Maltodextrin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.2g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 100 ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
A lovely alternative to mint sauce, the red onions and tangy gravy really bring out all those fabulous flavours in the lamb
This salad is just as delicious the day after prepared, so a great idea for a packed lunch or lunch 'on the go'.
Bramley apples and celeriac make this moreish soup an unforgettable treat for an autumn day.
To create a super-smooth soup, start with chick peas
This recipe is perfect for the summer barbecues to come, and great for a hearty meal that everyone will enjoy. The burger is made out of red split lentils, sweet potato, kidney beans and nutritional yeast sandwiched in between two roasted portobello mushroom ‘buns’. These buns really help make it feel like a proper hearty burger and leave you feeling so much lighter and healthier than actual bread. A deliciously healthy twist on a much loved meal. Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Aug-2015 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.