Laverstoke Farm Organic Buffalo Mozzarella 125g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
£20.40 per kg
This product is pasteurised.
Laverstoke Park Farm without Compromise
Many of our customers with intolerance to cow's milk can consume buffalo milk with no side effects. Please see our website for more details.
Find us on Twitter and Facebook
Laverstoke Park Farm
Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Bring up to room temperature naturally and drain.
Consume within 3 days of opening.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy our organic mozzarella at room temperature with fresh tomatoes, basil leaves and lots of our lovely light, fruity olive oil sourced and bottled for Laverstoke in Spain. We also enjoy chunks of mozzarella stirred into soups and pasta sauces. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Return To Address
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Origin: Made in the UK
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05 EU agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Buffalo Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Rennet
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||15.7g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
A hot and cold reinvention of this seasonal favourite, with aubergine, pesto and mozzarella.
4 hrs 35 mins
This melt in the mouth pizza brings together classic Italian flavour combinations. Featuring Napolina pizza base and tomato and herb topping, this delightful pizza is finished with prosciutto, mozzarella and plenty of fresh basil.
A fresh and supremely healthy dish from Robert Thompson which is simple to prepare and divine to taste.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.