Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Shampoo 250ml
What the medicine is for
Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo is a fragranced medicated shampoo which should be used two or three times a week, for the treatment of itchy, flaky scalp disorders such as dandruff, psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis. Regular use helps control these problems, while leaving your hair shiny and manageable.
This product is available in pack sizes of 125 ml and 250 ml.
- Brands: Neutrogena
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store away from direct sunlight.
Do not store above 25°C.
Retain carton for full instructions.
Directions: (or use as directed by doctor).
1. Wet hair thoroughly.
2. Apply liberal amounts of T/Gel® and massage into scalp.
3. Leave lather on scalp for several minutes.
5. Repeat application.
6. Rinse thoroughly.
If there is no improvement after 6 weeks consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Caution: Do not use if you are allergic to coal tar or any of the other ingredients in this shampoo. Do not apply to inflamed or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If you do get T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo in your eyes bathe them thoroughly with water. If the eyes become irritated consult your pharmacist. In rare instances temporary discolouration of blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur. Coal tar has a photosensitising action and may cause skin irritation and acne-like eruptions on exposure to the sun. If you experience any side effects not mentioned above tell your doctor or pharmacist.
For external use only. If you or your child accidentally swallows T/Gel® Shampoo seek medical advice. Do not use after the expiry date printed on top of carton
Preparation and Usage
Retain carton for full instructions.
The shampoo can be used by adults and children aged 12 years and over.
Before using the shampoo
This product is suitable for most people.
If you are in any doubt about using this product talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Applying the Shampoo:
The shampoo should be applied as detailed below. You should then look at the dosing table to find out how often you can use the shampoo.
1) Wet hair thoroughly.
2) Apply liberal amounts of shampoo and massage into the scalp to form a rich lather.
3) Leave the lather on the scalp for several minutes.
4) Rinse and repeat the application once more.
5) Rinse thoroughly.
Children under 12 years of age
Should not be used by children under 12 years of age.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Age: Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Dose: Apply the shampoo as described above two or three times a week.
Treatment should last about 6 weeks. If there is no improvement after 6 weeks consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If irritation develops, stop using the shampoo and contact your doctor if necessary.
Product Licence holder:
Johnson & Johnson Ltd.,
McNeil Products Limited,
Purna Pharmaceuticals NV,
Carton box recyclable
The Active Ingredient is: Neutar™ Solubilised Coal Tar Extract 20 mg/ml, Other Ingredients are: Macrogol Lauryl Ether (4), Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocodiethanolamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Perfume (contains Esters of Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate and Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321)), Sodium Chloride and Purified Water
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Feb-2016 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.