Prawns Cooked & Peeled Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£23.45 per kg
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refridgerated below 5C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. For use by date see front of pack
Preparation and Usage
Great on granary bread with watercress, mayonnaise and lemon
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Defrosted cooked and peeled Canadian prawns
WARNING: Although every care is taken to remove all shell, some fragments may remain.
Caught using trawls in the North West Atlantic
MSC - Certified Sustainable Seafood, This comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery, MSC-C-50571, www.msc.org
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Prawns (Pandalus Borealis) (Crustaceans) (98.5%), Salt
Allergy advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
This classic Thai noodle dish is one of my family's favourites. Most of the prep time is down to chopping the vegetables and you can encourage children to help shredding the chicken, beating the egg, washing the veg and pounding the paste. This recipe contains peanuts; not suitable for people with nut allergies or children under 3 years of age.
Diana says: "This is one of my children's favourite recipes and can be adapted to suit what you already have in the house (I don't always put in prawns, for example, and sometimes I make it with leftover pork). Tenderstem broccoli is great for this kind of dish because it cooks quickly and provides great colour."
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
Now Aromatic Eastern flavours bring a refreshingly contemporary edge to a traditional prawn cocktail
Reduce your bread intake with these clever single slice ideas.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.