Offer - Rachel's Organic Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk 2L
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
99.5p per litre
Thank you for choosing Rachel's Organic milk. At Rachel's we believe passionately in the nutritional value of organic milk as part of a healthy diet for children and adults. Our simple belief is that happy cows grazing freely in pastures rich in lush, green grass, clover and other wild plants, on some of Britain's best organic farms, produce better tasting and naturally nutritious milk. We hope you enjoy it
Thank you for choosing Rachel's Organic milk. At Rachel's we believe passionately in the nutritional value of organic milk as part of a healthy diet for children and adults. Our simple belief is that happy cows grazing freely in pastures rich in lush, green grass, clover and other wild plants, on some of Britain’s best organic farms, produce better tasting and naturally nutritious milk. We hope you enjoy it.
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|Energy||200kJ / 48kcal|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which sugars||5.0g|
|Calcium||120mg (15% RI*)|
|*RI: Reference Intake|
This recipe is from Regis Negrier, head pastry chef at The Delaunay, who says: "In Burgundy where I come from goujères are served with Chablis or Kir. They are the most popular snack for a successful aperitif. My mother still takes time to make them whenever I visit her."
There are few things more delightful than an strawberry tart on a hot day. This strawberry tart calls for the strawberries to be marinated in rosé wine, making this tart even more of a winner.
These peaches are summer on a plate and a wonderful treat, especially with the lemon thyme and vanilla ice cream accompaniment.
A superhero amongst teas, matcha is a super concentrated green tea powder which both energizes and calms. Its an excellent way to look after body and mind - that's why we call it Super Power Green!
We've switched up the traditional biscuit base with a super light sponge to make this a cheesecake with a difference. We also show you a cool technique that's easy to do at home and makes your cake look pretty special - great for showing off in front of your mates. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.