Reflets de France Morteau Smoked Sausage 350g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £12.86
Since the Gallo-Roman times, the farmers from the Franche-Comté region have given a unique flavour to their cooked meats through original methods for preserving the meats. In fact, after salting, the products are gently smoked in sawdust from the fir trees of the Jura mountains in an enormous wooden pyramid shaped chimney. The natural and generous flavour characterizes this sausage which is a regional culinary delight from Franche-Comté.
Reflets de France
Keep refrigerated between +0°C to +4°C.
Put the sausages in boiling water without pricking them to preserve their flavour, for 40 minutes.
Warm sausage: steamed potatoes and crème fraiche, lentils, split peas, accompaniment to sauerkraut, raclette etc.
Cold sausage: green salad, Comté cheese
Return To Address
Ocado Retail Ltd,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Prepared with 100g of Pork Meat per 100g of Finished Product.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Meat, Salt, Lactose, Spices and Flavourings (Nutmeg, White Pepper, Dehydrated Garlic, Caraway Seeds, Coriander), Preservative: Sodium Nitrite.
Natural pork casing. Wooden peg used to seal the sausage casing. Gently smoked on resinous wood and sawdust.
Pont de la Tour's Loch Var Salmon and Morteau sausage is the epitome of traditional French cooking with a modern accent. A perfectly simple dish, this is a great dinner party addition, with flavours sure to satisfy your guests. www.lepontdelatour.co.uk
2 hrs 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.