Self-Raising Flour essential Waitrose 500g
over 1 month *
For cake making.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Paper Bag recyclable
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Raising Agents: Monocalcium Phosphate Sodium Bicarbonate.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
Delicious chocolate cake with a twist - beetroot. The beetroot gives the cake an incredibly fudgy texture and keeps it moist.
1 hr 5 mins
This delicious combination can be eaten hot or at room temperature. Perfect for a summer buffet or lunch.
1 hr 15 mins
This zesty orange cake recipe has been created by the 2011 Great British Bake Off finalist Ruth Clemens, to celebrate National Baking Week 2012.
1 hr 45 mins
This recipe is a corker – rich and velvety, and a tad lighter than a traditional, fudgy brownie. Warm from the oven, it makes a good pudding brownie to serve with vanilla ice cream.
This Lemon and Passion Fruit Swiss Roll is a decadent teatime treat that can be whipped up in no time. Simon has flavoured his roll with rich lemon curd and aromatic passion fruit, but you could use any fruit you prefer, such as raspberries or seasonal blackberries. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.