Skippy Super Crunch Peanut Butter 340g
Every serving of Skippy® Peanut Butter is a source of protein. Skippy® Super Crunch™ Peanut Butter has loads of real peanut bits blended into every jar for the ultimate peanut butter taste sensation. It spreads on smooth with a delicious crunch!
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
CONSUME WITHIN 3 MONTHS.
Try topping Skippy Peanut Butter with banana or cooked chicken or even Marmite yeast extract for adventurous sandwich fillings. Skippy Peanut Butter is also successful as a dip for crudites or in various recipes. Skippy Peanut Butter also makes an excellent satay or dip when mixed with sweet chilli sauce
Preparation and Usage
Skippy® Peanut Butter is delicious spread straight onto hot toast or mixed with honey or jam for a tasty sandwich treat. Use Skippy® Peanut Butter as a dip for crudités or fruit pieces. Skippy® Peanut Butter gives you endless possibilities for creative recipe ideas.
Return To Address
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Freephone 0800 0195617
Country of Origin
Hormel Foods Corporation,
Pack - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Crunchy Peanut Butter
Store in a cool, dry place.
For Best Before Date, See Lid.
Produced in U.S.A.
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Roasted Peanuts (91%), Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Salt
|Typical Values||Per serving (32g)||Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||837 kJ/||2615 kJ/|
|202 kcal||631 kcal|
|Fat (g)||16.7 g||52.2 g|
|of which saturates (g)||3.2 g||10 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||4.1 g||12.8 g|
|of which sugars (g)||3 g||9.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.2 g||3.8 g|
|Protein (g)||8.2 g||25.6 g|
|Salt (g)||0.12 g||0.38 g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Sep-2016 at 04:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.