TIANA Organic Coconut Baking Flour 500g
over 1 month *
£11.98 per kg
Great Value, the high fibre content will allow the flour to actually expand enormously and increase the yield of baked foods up to 50%
- Brands: Tiana
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Fairtrade, Organic, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free
Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight
No colourings, flavouring and preservatives
Tiana Fair Trade Organics Ltd,
Unit 9 Crystal Way,
Pack - Recyclable
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
100% Organic Defatted Coconut Flour, 100% of Agricultural ingredients come from Fair Trade
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy - kJ||1524kJ|
|of which saturates||14g|
|of which sugars||6.8g|
|Iron||11.8mg (84% RDA**)|
This chocolate cake tastes as devilishly naughty as a sugar and dairy laden chocolate cake, but has none of the nasties! It’s vegetarian, totally gluten free and only contains naturally occurring fruit sugars – keeping your body nourished and your taste buds exceptionally happy. It’s a great dinner party dessert, and the ingredients always seem to startle guests! Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
1 hr 20 mins
This moist, honey-drenched cake is made with coconut flour, so it’s gluten free too. Cook's tip: Coconut flour is really absorbent, so you will need less flour and more eggs in regular cake recipes.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.