Offer - Young's 4 Bubbly Battered Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets Frozen 480g
Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
We're inviting everyone to share the celebration as we mark our 30th Anniversary. Young's Chip Shop is the perfect way to enjoy the authentic taste of the chippy in the comfort of your own home. Our improved recipe and Crisp Bubbly Batter means Chip Shop has never tasted so good! No wonder we're...
The Nation's Favourite!
Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced.
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter @youngsseafood
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Cod Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. 20 mins to grill - medium heat.
Pre-heat the grill pan and wire rack on a medium heat setting.
Remove all packaging. Place product on the wire rack under the grill and cook for 20 minutes turning occasionally.
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the pan from the grill as it may contain hot oil.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 25 mins to oven bake.
230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8.
Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging.
Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes (fan oven 22 minutes).
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 51,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
4 Large Cod Fillets
Full Product Name:
Large Formed Cod Fillets in Batter
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod Fillet (54%) (Fish), Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Sunflower Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Maize Flour, Mustard Flour, Dextrose, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Colour: Curcumin, Capsanthin, Spices
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.3g||2.3g||12%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.6g||0.6g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Mar-2015 at 00:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.