You might like
You are in:
- Naan Bread Pizza with Sweetfire…
Naan Bread Pizza with Sweetfire…
Naan Bread Pizza with Sweetfire Beetroot, Pepperoni and Mozzarella
Easy, moreish and perfect for using up any leftover meats and cheeses in the fridge, naan bread pizzas are a simple supper!
- 2 plain naan bread
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 1 tbsp capers , roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 180g Sweetfire Beetroot
- 55g pepperoni , sliced
- 125g mozzarella ball
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 7.
- Arrange the naan out onto a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parsley, capers, garlic and oil, then divide between the naan and spread all over with the back of a spoon.
- Top each naan evenly with the Sweetfire Beetroot, pepperoni and mozzarella. Grind over a little black pepper and bake in the hot oven for 10-12 until the naan is crisp and the cheese melted.