You might like
You are in:
- Baked White Fish with Samphire & Lemon
Baked White Fish with Samphire & Lemon
- 4 white fish fillets, (we've used cod, but you could also use haddock loin or pollock)
- 1 lemon, zest
- 90g samphire
- 40g butter
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs, such as chopped chives, tarragon or basil
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, (optional)
- 600g baby new potatoes, to serve (optional)
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Take 4 large pieces of foil (about 30 x 30cm) and lay them on the worktop.
- Put a piece of fish in the middle of each piece of foil, season well and grate the lemon zest over. Divide the samphire between the fish and then top with a piece of butter. Sprinkle over the herbs and a pinch of chilli flakes (if using).
- Fold the foil up to seal each of the parcels. Place on a baking tray and into the oven to cook for 12-15 mins, until just cooked through. Serve with veg of your choice and a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine