You might like
You are in:
- Oven Baked Sausages with Tomatoes, New…
Oven Baked Sausages with Tomatoes, New…
Oven Baked Sausages with Tomatoes, New Potatoes & Olives
The ultimate thrown-together dinner that gets top marks
- 12 pork sausages
- 800g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 650g new potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 125g pitted black olives
- 125g pitted green olives
- 3 Romano peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 25g fresh basil, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- Put the tomatoes, olives (including the oil they are in), peppers, potatoes and balsamic vinegar into a large, deep, ovenproof baking dish. Mix everything together and cook in the oven for 20 mins.
- While the vegetables are cooking, brown the sausages in a frying pan with a tiny drizzle of oil, turning frequently for around 12 mins.
- Season to taste and stir through the fresh basil leaves.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine