Offer - Waitrose Fine Asparagus 110g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£18.18 per kg
Tender and delicate, slender spears needing only the lightest cooking to preserve their fresh, sweet flavour. Gently steam or fry in a good olive oil and add a dash of fresh lemon.
On average 40-60 spears, can vary seasonally.
Love life - 1 of your 5 a day = 15 fine spears
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of Origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of Origin may vary between: Italy, UK, Mexico & Peru.
Tray & Overwrap
Film - Not Recyclable
Per serving Calories 15, Fat 0.3g, Saturates trace, Salt 0.00g, Sugars 1.0g GDA
|Typical Values||per serving||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||1.9g|
|of which saturates||trace||0.1g|
The secret to success with this dish is simplicity. When you've got the best fresh seasonal ingredients let the natural flavours seep out with the minimum of fuss.
Try putting your own twist on this classic Spanish snack by adding spinach or potatoes.
Crisp flaky pastry, soft cheese and fresh asparagus come together effortlessly to make this excellent light lunch. Quick to prepare, these tarts look great on a plate accompanied by a simple salad.
These simple vegetarian tartlets can be made in just 30 minutes.
Risotto is easy to make but you need time, it's a friendly recipe and it likes company. You just have to give it 100% of your total and undevoted attention. If supervised, children from around 8 years old can make this, you may need to take turns with the stirring and chop the onion yourself. Risotto is a great food for teenagers to make as it's social and they can take turns stirring while solving the problems of the world.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.